Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #15: Gotcha!

Task: Have you ever been caught masturbating or having sex? Tell the story…



Actually, I did once…



Oddly enough, the guy's name was Joe (shut it, Dee).



I was only about 16 and had just told him I was pregnant. I thought Joe might be the daddy (He wasn't, but that's another blog entirely). you see, Joe and I share the same birthday, so to celebrate my 16th and his 19th he took me to dinner then we went back to his friend's apartment and had sex. There was nothing spectacular that I can recall about it, except that we'd taken a shower together as part of our 'celebration'. Since my hair was natural at the time, you can guess what happened when the water hit it. Yep, cute kitchen curls turned into negro naps fa real. I remember his friend talking shit about my hair when we were leaving. Please believe me when I say I hated that bitch-nigga for many years since then, but I digress.



Fast forward about 3 months and Joe and I are in his car down by the Tidal Basin discussing him not being ready to be a father. *eyeroll* I was sick with the flu on top of being sick constantly from being preggers. He'd gotten me out of the house in my nightgown with jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket on over it. My momma would have killed me had she known, but I thought I was 'in love'. Anywho, Joe is steadily trying to talk me into having an abortion and I'm crying, so he says that we should sit in the back so he can hold me. Well holding me turned into kissing me, and then turned into us pulling off my jacket and t-shirt. The windows are completely fogged up and he's on top of me trying to work my jeans down. Who rolled up on us but good ol' US Park Police. Spotlight on and a knock on the window scared us both shitless. I thought we were going to jail. The cop just told us to get dressed and go home. He didn't even question my age, lol. I should have taken that as a sign because we didn't talk much on the ride back to my house. I didn't see Joe again until my daughter Jessica was almost 2. He'd came to my house with a few things he had bought for her. I didn't even bother to tell him he wasn't her dad. I just told him we were doing fine without him. To be honest, I don't think I ever bothered to tell him. He'd already proven what type of guy he was anyway…lol

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

WHAT!?!?!?! *glamf*

Thee_Kween said...

*making siren sounds* WHOOP WHOOP!!! LOL

Sundae said...

What can I say? I have a thing for guys named Joe...LOL

And there were no sirens, Sis. He snuck up on us!