Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #6: Mind Phuck


Task: Tell a story about how you would seduce someone you must have …

This one was kind of tough. By my own admission, I don't know how to seduce someone. I was told, however, that I seduce with words. After thinking on it, I figured out how to approach this one. Here it go....


Edward is not your typical guy. It’s take a little more than nice tits and a big ass to seduce him. You need to get inside his mind first. If I wanted to seduce him, THIS is what I’d say…

Would you like to see me naked, baby? I know you want me completely bare to you. With each piece of clothing, I will strip away every layer of my defenses. My shirt? That’s my armor. I wear it to keep people from seeing my true form. So many people are obssessed with looks, but I want you to see the real me. My pants are my illusion. You look at my ass in my tight pants and see just what I want you to. My socks and shoes are my wit and humor. If I can tap dance around you, and make you laugh, you wont think about what’s undrneath.

See baby? I’ve stripped one complete layer of my defenses for you. Only you.

My panties conceal my lust. That warm, wet place beneath them can bring much joy to whomever is allowed to enter. It can also make men crazy. I choose carefully who is allowed to caress her, to possess her. It wasn’t always like that. I didn’t know what I had betweem my cream-colored thighs. Now, she wants to respond to no one but you. I throw away my panties, and my inhibitions, just for you. My bra? That’s the cage around my heart. It keeps my love and my trust safe. I don’t let just anyone near it. Too many folks have gotten into that cage and nearly destroyed me. It’s the most precious thing I have, but I willingly open my cage to you. So the bra drops to the floor. I place my heart, my love, and my trust in your hands.

Now I stand completely bare to you.
No clothes…
no defenses…
no inhibitions…
I am as open as I’ll ever be, baby. This is the real me.

Now what will you do with me?


2 comments:

Reggie Reg said...

Aite den

Thee_Kween said...

Well damn! The best metaphoric piece I've read in a while...