Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #7: Love Letter

Task: Write a letter to the best lover you’ve ever had..

*sangin like Teena Marie*
"Dear Lover, I hope this letter finds you, Dear...Lover..."

This should be interesting....




Hey Baby,

I just want to thank you for the way you love on me. I look forward to every chance we get to spend together. I've never experienced anything like the love we share. You have consumed every part of me, from the locs on my head, to the balls of my feet. Thank you for giving me the best love/sex I've ever known.

I can hardly wait to see you again. I need some of you bad as fuck right now, and want you deep inside me. My nipples get hard just at the thought of your tongue against them. My skin craves your touch. My mouth misses the taste of you. I need us to climax together, baby. I'm feenin' for the release only yu can bring. I'ma stop now before I make a mess in my panties thinkin' about you fuckin me hard. Hope to see you soon!

Lovin on you as hard as you love on me,

Sundae...


2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I needs me a somebody...these blogs are sinful. lol

Sundae said...

He'll come, Sis... You deserve the best!