Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Girl Gone

Task: The first time you had sex …details please

"The first time I made love, it wasn't love at all. Didn't know what to feel. Didn't seem real. That's all I can recall..." Joyce Kennedy & Jeffrey Osborne


Yeah, it's corny and borrowed, but that about sums it up.

Well, not exactly. I can recall very well. I was only 13. He was 23, and his name was Greg..... *insert gasps and pearl-clutchin' here*

See, I had been dry-humpin' and pseudo-sexin' since I was 6. This particular summer, however, was the summer of moving from boys to men, and me proving my 'skills' to a grown-ass man was par for the course. He was very cute too! high yellow, tall, slender, and a lifegaurd. He drove his convertible to the neighborhood pool where he worked, and all the girls crushed on him HARD.

He'd come to our neighborhood that evening to pick up my big-breasted best friend whom he had been chasing. She couldn't get out the house though. Guess who caught his eye. (took me many years to realize I was NOT ho material, and deserved better than being someone's second choice.) He asked if I wanted to hang out and I jumped at the chance to get him. So we went back to his house. IT was a nice rambler in a very nice neighborhood. Nothing like the projects where we lived. We get there and he starts acting hinky. Turns out 'his house' was actually his parents' house, and even though he was 23, he couldn't have females over after dark. O_o I had to climb in his bedroom window. Again O_o Good thing his bed was right there! Looking back, I'm sure I wasn't the first, and I hope his neighbors eventually snitched on him!

We're in his room, and we kiss a little. I knew right then and there I didn't want to be with this dude. No turning back now though! I had a reputation to uphold (glad it didn't stick). Once we're undressed, he asks me to get on top. I'm thinking, "No sweat. I've been on top before." Not with a grown man I haven't! So I get on top and start moving my hips. After about a minute, Greg made me stop and raise up a little. He repositioned himself, and lowered me down onto the head of his penis. As he brought me down, he pushed upwards and I felt a small sharp pain. I remember saying "Ouch! Something hurt!" I also remember him saying "I thought you said you wasn't a virgin?!" I'd said I wasn't, but I guess I still was. Shows you how much I knew. We humped like that for a little while, and it still hurt a little. I couldn't keep quiet, and I guess his conscious got to him because it didn't take long fo rhim to say it was time to go. He got me omething to clean up with, and we got dressed and out the window I went. I don't recall if I saw blood or not, but I do know we avoided each other the rest of the summer. It's kind of sad, really. Just like that, all traces of the good girl in me were gone.

I ain't been right since......

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Damn sis...that's some kinda story. ::speechless::

Sundae said...

Yeah, it was an experience I'm glad I'll never get to relive...