Monday, May 30, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #14: The Blackbyrds Had it Right!


Task: Public sex: do or don’t?


By all means DO!

But only if you're comfortable with being an exhibitionist. Not everyone has the stomach for public nudity. Not everyone has the nerve to risk getting caught. Taking risks, however, is in my nature...

I've had some wonderful experiences with public sex. You'll be surprised what your love for somebody will spur you to do. I think I've had more public sex in the last year than I've had since I was a teenager. Back in the day it was nothing to be scuzzy and fuck on a park bench or picnic table. Hell, neighborhood playground too. We would go behind the school, down in a stairwell or even just do it in the local public pool. I was extremely insatiable back then...still am, really. During the early years of my marriage we would fuck in the Hub's truck regularly. We'd be parked right in front of the house, in the truck, gettin it in. Ah, memories...lol

Nowadays, I'm a little more mindful of my surroundings, but that man can always get me hot and horny enough to fuck almost anywhere... in front of the local utility company... on a tennis court... even in the back of his truck in the rain...

Aaahhh...memories....

4 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

Nasty heffa!!! *head hanging* I'm jealous...

Sundae said...

Chyle, don't be... LOL

Thee_Kween said...

*queuing Prince's Insatiable*

Damn woman...damn!

Sundae said...

What?? *lookin innocent*