Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30y.o. Virgin vs. 38y.o. Pro??

Task: If you meet someone right now that is a 30 year old virgin, would you be willing to be their first?

Are you askin' the 'good Christian' in me, or are you askin' the 'Deviant'? Because this could go either way...

The 'good Christian' would tell said virgin to continue to save him/herself for the right person. Sex at the wrong time and with the wrong person can fuck your life up (see previous blog). The first person you give yourself to should at least care about you, and want to make your experience memorable for all the right reasons (again, see previous blog for examples of all the wrong reasons). Sex can be a beautiful thing, and allowing someone to deflower you should be the beginning of an enjoyable sexual journey.

But enough of that...

The 'Deviant'? Doesn't even have to have any type of feelings beyond wanting to show said virgin just how exciting sex can be. I wouldn't be rough, but I'd make damn sure the next 10 sexual encounters were with ME. I'd be sure to give them some memories that won't ever forget, and I'd want said virgin hooked, and feenin'. Then after teaching them most of what I know, I'd turn them loose on the world.... Oh boy!

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Yea...um, I hope no 30yr old virgin goes and asks you this. I got a feeling the Deviant will win. lmao

Sundae said...

Who knows? On the right day, the good Christian will...lol