Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #16: What Time Is It? Party Time!

Task: You're invited to a party that just turned into anorgy, you just arrived… What would you like to see?



*In my best Morris Day voice* "I wanna see some asses wigglin…"



I've actually had this happen to me…more than twice…*deviant grin*



My ideal scene when I walk into a party-cum-fuckfest? A thick sista face down in a creamy pussy while she's getting pounded from the back by a delicious-lookin' brotha. Watching two people have sex isn't really a turn on for me, but throw another female in the mix? Ha'mercy… I don't even have to see his dick sliding in and out of her box. If he's puttin' it on her right, she'll be very vocal about it! But I want to SEE her givin'that pussy the business… And not just no bullshit flickin' all around it either. I am a firm believer in giving as good if not better than I like to get, so I'm talkin' nose in it, suckin the clit, suckin the labia, tongue deep inside, shiny face action! I can cum just from seeing a woman get served GOOD. Hell I can cum just from goin' down on a woman!



So yeah, bang that thang out from the back, Slim, while she goes to work on the cat. I'ma sit over herr with a drank and maybe 2 fanguhs in my honey hole and watch the happenins…

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

For real? You quoting my fam too? We think TOO much alike at times! LOL!

and you nasty...*deviant grin*

Thee_Kween said...

You and Dee with the Morris Day shit. LOL

Sundae said...

Man... Morris Day IS the shit! LOL