Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth: 'Beat Me! Mistreat Me!'

Task: Your thoughts on S&M

 

Let's see… What are MY thoughts on Sadism and Masochism…. I guess that depends on which end of the spectrum you want me to speak from. I can get into both.

 

To me, it's a preference thing. I can be into either depending on who I'm with and what we're doing. I've been accused of having a sadistic side, although it's not as bad as some folks I'm close to. I've been known to conjure up some shit that will make people cringe, lol. I see it as a release thing for some people. People carry a lot of shit with them sometimes, and the only way to get it off them is by having pain inflicted on them. It's kind of like the guy whose job it is at a corporate office to fire/lay folks off. He may see himself as needing to be punished for what he does for a living. I can be that person who gives him what he needs.

 

On the other hand, and again, depending on who I'm with and what we're doing, receiving pain can be a beautiful thing. That's all I'ma say about that! :D

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Damn...that's all I'm gonna say about that. LOL

Sundae said...

LOL!