Monday, May 30, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #13: No Strap'n Cap'n

Task: A fantasy you know you will never fulfill



Well, it's not really a fantasy of mine, but I know some other folks have fantasized about it... It's letting someone use a strap-on on me. I will never let anyone use a strap on me, especially a woman. I've worn the strap a couple times, and had fun doing it. But another woman can't and won't be doing me. Call me unfair, call me selfish. Just don't call me with that bullshit.

I'm too dominant for it.

I just can't see myself giving another woman that kind of dominion over me. I won't. Maybe I've got too much testosterone in me. Maybe I'm a stud in femme's clothing. Maybe I just don't want another woman trying to beat my pussy up. Whatever it is, strap-on ain't happening. And I let it be known up front too.

Now, I've done the vibe thing with another woman. She can play in it all day with a vibe and a nice glass dildo. But the moment she starts talkin' crazy about puttin' on a strap? Game over.

Sorry darlin'... Momma cain't do that one...

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

Pfffft, I thought I was gonna read some NEW news! LOL

Sundae said...

That's the only one in the realm of realism, babe... lol

Thee_Kween said...

You don't play fair. lol