Saturday, May 21, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #5: Put'cho Mouth on Me


Task: She doesn’t suck dick/He doesn’t lick clits…is that a deal breaker?

Hmmm... If my man didn't lick clits, would that be a dealbreaker for me?
Nope.
Here's why...
I'm a woman who loves women. Have been since I was a small child. I love the sight, touch, feel, scent, and taste of a woman. I can indulge in the pleasantries of a sensual woman for hours...and never get enough. If she's feeling me as much as I'm feeling her, the places we could go sexually are just magical.. *hamercy*
Any man I deal with has to understand this part of me, and ACCEPT IT. Doesn't make sense to me to be with a man who will wig out the moment I say I'm craving pussy, so I establish that up front. I did 15 years ago with my husband. We've been doing fine with it since then. If there ever comes a time when I am no longer married, and the man I meet has an issue with my sexuality? We have no chemistry, brother. Sorry. If he's fine with me being intimate with a woman, then him licking my clit doesn't really matter. There are other ways to stimulate my love bud that he and I can explore and I will still get off WITH HIM. I have only come from vaginal sex twice in my life. I've had some juicy close calls, lol! But the rockets only shot off twice from intercourse. And I hate to admit it, but a woman's mouth on my clit will make me cum faster and harder than a man's. Go figure... Anywho, as long as it's some type of clit stimulation, him using his tongue is not a requirement.

Now, if the bamma says he's not into penetrating women vaginally? Some shit gon' jump off!

1 comment:

Thee_Kween said...

I read this before and meant to comment (was at work). lol

Now, your reasoning, though different in motivation (the fact that you'd be getting the favor elsewhere with his consent) is similar in nature...in that, acceptance of ME in totality will give way to acceptance to HIM in totality. Love it, sis. (even though you still gettin' yo head) HAHA