Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Got Any Change?

I have never been afraid of change. Cliché though it may be, I do believe that in many cases, change is a great thing. But there comes a time when change needs to cease, especially when you're the only one doing it. 

Anyone who knows me knows that I can usually adapt to any situation, and don't have a problem accommodating folks. I'm easy to get along with like that. Well, I've reached a point where I've had all I can stand with being accommodating and always being the one who adapts. Why does it always have to be me anyway?

I get sick and tired of people whining and acting like fools when they can't have their way, or want me to acquiesce to their demands. I should not have to be the one who is willing to sacrifice or who has to make adjustments for the next muthafucka. I'm suppose to always change for YOU?? REALLY???

FUCK THAT! I deserve some happy too, damnit!!

I've had it with always trying to make everyone else happy at the expense of my own joy. You're not happy with something I do or say? Fuck you. I've shed too many angry, hurt, frustrated tears because I had to change my life or change my behavior for somebody too busy worrying about themselves to give two shits about me.

I can't even love who I love HOW I choose to because of selfish muthafuckas.

This shit ends today. Fuck change…

No comments: