Sunday, May 29, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #12: Beauty and the Beast


Task: A fantasy you want to fulfill

My fantasy is real simple: on a blanket, in the rain.We're surrounded by trees so no one sees us. Clothes are sticking to our skin, skirt hiked up around my waste, going at it full tilt. I always have on a white button down shirt and grey skirt in this fantasy, and we're always on a tartan plain blanket. The rain pours in sheets but it doesn't stop us. He's biting my neck so hard he leaves deep teeth marks. I'm clawing at his shirt, trying to pull his clothes off. I put my legs around him and he's stroking so hard and deep in me that I feel itin my sleep. It's kind of beastly, like the scene from Bram Stoker's Dracula when the girl gets fucked by Dracula when he's the wolf-thing. Yeah, I want to be taken like THAT.

Oh yeah...and it's ALWAYS Him...

4 comments:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

A great Fantasy...

Thee_Kween said...

well, shit...shit yea. LOL

Icnonlybme said...

Am I there in "burrito formation"? *giggle*

Great fantasy!

Sundae said...

Thanks, ladies.. This was my favorite scene in the movie...

And no burritos this time, Sis...LOL