Thursday, May 26, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #9: For the Good Book Says...


Task: Does your religion/beliefs hinder your sexual expression?


In a word? Nope.

Why? Without going into any deep explanation of my beliefs about the bible, I'll simply say this: the bible is very sunjective. People tend to pick out the parts that they want to use, and ignore the rest. That's fine with me. The lessons taught in the bible are good ones, but they don't define a person's entire life, AND I keep in mind who interpreted it.

Besides, I've cracked more ignant jokes on folks than committed 'sinful' sexual acts. If I'm going to hell, it won't be for my pussy antics, it'll be for my sharp tongue...

1 comment:

Thee_Kween said...

LMAO @ pussy antics!!! True indeed!

I, for one believe it's about choice and what you want to do as opposed to what you THINK you should do. If you feel enslaved by your beliefs...*shrugs*