Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #30: 'Relentless: The Poem'


Task: Write an erotic poem of your choice.. raunchy or classy.. bring it!!!


Foreplay begins when he
sets up the rendezvous
The only cue needed, his voice in
my eager ear;
first a twitch, then a slow throb
a little slob slips from
slightly open lips as my mind
drifts back to the time before
Yes, baby,
I always want more...

Nipples erect I
shower, then dress
caress creamy smooth skin in
the scent he adores
'Eau de Harmony'
nothing more
Still she beats for him;
a low staccato that spells his name
in my panties
I breathe deep and try not to touch
the need to rub her almost
too...much

We meet,
dinner's too quick but
pussy is slick just from being
inside his aura;
his want undeniable as a
tiny wetness presents against
his bulging jeans
By no means with this be
just a run-of-the-mill fuck
He intends to run amok inside my loins
and I, inside his mind



We make haste to a place not far
our favorite park, for now
Need won't let us hold out
The animal in us both growls too loud
Her beating echos in my throat,
up my tongue and against his lips
His hunger drips onto my fingers and
I'm dying for a taste
Shit!
Why can't we ever wait?

Out of the car and against the hood
nothing misunderstood from this point on

We need this NOW!

Fingers grip locs and
face down I go
Panties a memory, he takes me

HARD

RELENTLESS

Bodies press together against
fiberglass and steel
The feel of him in my belly
is just what I need
His pounding, so relentless,
allows me to feed

give it to me...

Give It To Me...

GIVE IT TO ME!!!

I buck back just as hard
just as relentless,
and he takes it
takes ME
TAKES US
all the way to the edge

then abruptly stops;


Oh, that's right!
We've got all night


This was just




foreplay....


6 comments:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

"Hot"...

Sundae said...

Thanks, love!

Icnonlybme said...

*strikes a match for MY Black* As always, you bring the HOTNESS babe!

Icnonlybme said...

Oh and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pic of the intertwined couple!

Sundae said...

Thanks. I hope he likes it...

And which pic? The colorful one, or the couple that looks etched from stone? I used them both because of the emotion they bring out... HOTNESS!!

Thee_Kween said...

Brava, sis!! *nassy ass* LOL