Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #29: Flyball Betty wit da Unsharp Machete


Task: What makes you sexy to YOU?

This is probably the toughest question I've had to answer in this challenge. For a long time I didn't think I was sexy at all.

As a teen, I always wondered why I wasn't as popular as my friends. We'd go out to meet guys and the dudes would flock to them. I always got stuck with the 'not-so-cute' guy or the 'good conversation' guy. I always felt like I wasn't pretty or didn't have the body they had. It played havoc with my self esteem. I learned to perfect my skills, that way even if I didn't get the best looking guys, the ones I got would remember me. I got excellent at being an 'undercover freak' as they used to call it. As I got older, I began to understand that I didn't need to do all those things to get guys. I learned to appreciate guys for more than their looks, or physical/material stuff. I also got more and more men and women telling me I was beautiful and sexy. I started really feeling it.

The horrible things I went through in relationships made me appreciate myself more...they made me stronger as a person. Because I had to work hard to take care of myself and my kids I had to get my confidence up and keep it there. Because of my upbringing I was also able to keep my sense of modesty and humility. Just bcause I was seeing myself as sexy and beautiful more and more didn't mean I had to show myself in a trashy or whorish way.

So what makes me sexy to ME? Let's run down a quick list

My mind- Brains are sexy on anyone. I love the mental, and my mental game is fierce! To get inside my head, is so see my TRUE sexiness!

My walk- Legs go a long way in the sexy department, and I've got legs for DAYS. I don't mind trotting my gams out either. My grandma said all her granddaughters had sexy legs, and I ain't about to make a liar out of her!

My feet- You'll have to ask all the menfolk who tell me this if it's true. I know I get plenty offers to suck my toes, so that says something! LOL
My sense of humor- My wit can be wicked at times. You don't have to flash your tits if you can make a man laugh so hard he's got tears in his eyes. He'll hold off on seeing the tits for a little while...

My confidence- Not to sound conceited, which I'm NOT, but my swag is on megawatt! Not overbearingly so, but a subtle kind of swag that only folks who know me well know is always on. I am very unassuming... ON PURPOSE. I hold no ulterior motives, and when I do, you'll never know it until it's too late to care.

My personality- I love fun! I want those around me to enjoy themselves when they are with me, so I try to bring some fun to everything I do. I also get along with just about everybody. Always have. If I don't get along with you, something is wrong with YOU...

All of this together makes me a force to reckon with. Ask those who love me... LOL!

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

It's all true! You forgot one thing though, you have a femininity (sp)about that's just beautiful.

Sundae said...

Aw, thanky baby! And you spelled it right!

Thee_Kween said...

Well ain't you just the humble muhfugga, you. LOL

Love you!