Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #24: Freaky Deaky, Huh?


Task: What is your definition of freaky?

MY definition? That's easy. To me, 'freaky' is some type of unnatural occurence or something considerably out of the norm. A tree falls on your house and there's no storm for miles.... you spontaneously combust.... Donald Trump loses the toupee... THAT is freaky to me.

Anything else is just some derogatory shit folks have come to accept. People just don't get when the meanings of certain words are twisted to be a bad thing. They just poke their chests out, or giggle and go right on with it like it's some sort of badge of honor.

I'm not freaky, nor am I a freak. I prefer you not call me either. Nothing I do sexually is out of the norm or unnatural...for me. Actually, if you read and study history, you'll see that nothing ANYONE does sexually is out of the norm or unnatural. People just choose to stigmatize certain things so as to draw attention away from the fact that they're doing it too.

So no, my definition of 'freaky' may not be what you thought it would. And I'm good with that.

1 comment:

Thee_Kween said...

I ain't doing SHIT! *hmph* lol