Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth: Oh You Spunky, Huh...?

Task: Bukkake... Your thoughts?

Boo-who??

Oh, ok... You mean THAT...

I don't really have any thoughts on it. If you like it, DO YOU. Personally, I don't need a cum shower from a bunch of random penises... And I don't want ONE guy skeetin' on my face. I'ma sit still and let 2-3 or MORE do it? Get da fuck outta here with dat bullshit, Slim...

I mean, really...

Protein scrub? No, thank you.

Semen facial? I'll pass.

Spunk mousse in my locs? Hell-to-da-naw, Bobby!

I'm willing to try lots of things. Bukkake isn't one of 'em. Honestly? that's some funny shit right there, Slim...

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

So you Whitney now?

Thee_Kween said...

Who is Slim? LOL

Sundae said...

I gotcho Whitney... *mumblin* Heffa...

You know Slim... from 112? *tee hee*