Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #21: Da Head Banger's Ball


Task: Make a music playlist you would like to get busy to …(name of artist, title of song, why you chose it)

This one requred absolutely NO brainwork what-so-ever. It's real simple to answer this question, you see, because I created this list several months ago for a very special person. This playlist STAYS on my iPod. If you ask me why I chose these songs, I'll say it's because love...REAL LOVE...takes you thru all of the things these songs speak to.

I call it "Da Head Banger's Ball"........

✓ Sending My Love ~ Zhané
✓ Seduction~ Usher
✓ I Refuse~ Urban Mystic
✓ On Top Of Me~ Tyrese
✓ Signs Of Love Makin'~ Tyrese
✓ Tender Kisses~ Tracie Spencer
✓ Whatever You Want~ Tony! Toni! Toné!
✓ Just My Imagination~ The Temptations
✓ If I Were a Bell~ Teena Marie
✓ Portuguese Love ~ Teena Marie
✓ Ooh Wee~ Teena Marie & Kurupt
✓ Close The Door~ Teddy Pendergrass
✓ Turn off The Lights~ Teddy Pendergrass
✓ Shower Me With Your Love~ Surface
✓ Moon Blue~ Stevie Wonder
✓ Ribbon In The Sky~ Stevie Wonder
✓ Overjoyed~ Stevie Wonder
✓ Meeting in My Bedroom~ Silk
✓ Freak Me~ Silk
✓ Lose Control~ Silk
✓ From This Moment On (Pop On Tour Version)~ Shania Twain
✓ By Your Side~ Sade
✓ Cherish the Day~ Sade
✓ Can You Believe~ Robin Thicke
✓ You Dont Have To Cry~ Rene & Angela
✓ Your Smile~ René & Angela
✓ Believe~ Raheem DeVaughn
✓ Desire~ Raheem DeVaughn
✓ You~ Raheem DeVaughn
✓ Breathe~ Raheem DeVaughn
✓ Ask Yourself~ Raheem DeVaughn
✓ Your Body's Callin'~ R. Kelly
✓ I'll Never Leave~ R. Kelly
✓ Secret Garden~ Quincy Jones
✓ The Beautiful Ones~ Prince & The Revolution
✓ Condition of the Heart~ Prince & The Revolution
✓ Damn U~ Prince & the New Power Generation
✓ Insatiable~ Prince & the New Power Generation
✓ Slow Love~ Prince
✓ Adore~ Prince
✓ Joy in Repetition~ Prince
✓ The Question of U~ Prince
✓ Shhh~ Prince
✓ Scandalous~ Prince
✓ Meet Me On the Moon~ Phyllis Hyman
✓ The Answer Is You~ Phyllis Hyman
✓ I Don't Want to Lose You~ Phyllis Hyman
✓ Tonight I Celebrate My Love~ Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
✓ Can You Stop The Rain~ Peabo Bryson
✓ How Do You Keep The Music Playing~ Patti Austin & James Ingram
✓ I've Been Loving You Too Long~ Otis Redding
✓ Stairway To Heaven~ The O'Jays
✓ Let Me Make Love To You~ The O'Jays
✓ You Are My Starship~ Norman Connors
✓ Cybersex~ Next
✓ GreatestLove~ Musiq Soulchild
✓ TakeYouThere~ Musiq Soulchild
✓ TeachMe~ Musiq Soulchild
✓ Settle For My Love~ Musiq Soulchild
✓ Love~ Musiq Soulchild
✓ If You Love Me~ Mint Condition
✓ What Kind of Man Would I Be~ Mint Condition
✓ Butterflies~ Michael Jackson
✓ Human Nature~ Michael Jackson
✓ Liberian Girl~ Michael Jackson
✓ A Little Bit More ~ Melba Moore & Freddie Jackson
✓ Outside Your Door~ Me'Shell Ndegeocello
✓ For Lovers Only~ Maxwell
✓ Pretty Wings (uncut)~ Maxwell
✓ ...Til The Cops Come Knockin'~ Maxwell
✓ Submerge:Til We Become the Sun~ Maxwell
✓ Fistful Of Tears~ Maxwell
✓ Bad Habits~ Maxwell
✓ I Want You~ Marvin Gaye
✓ Distant Lover (Live)~ Marvin Gaye
✓ Love Won't Let Me Wait~ Major Harris
✓ Flex~ Mad Cobra
✓ If This World Were Mine~ Luther Vandross & Cheryl Lynn
✓ Here And Now~ Luther Vandross
✓ My Body~ LSG
✓ Door #1~ LSG
✓ You Can't Stop the Rain~ Loose Ends
✓ What You Are~ Lionel Richie
✓ It Takes A Fool~ Lenny Williams
✓ Goin' Thru Changes~ Ledisi
✓ In The Morning~ Ledisi
✓ April Love~ L.T.D.
✓ We Both Deserve Each Other's Love~ L.T.D.
✓ Love Ballad~ L.T.D.
✓ Beautiful Distraction~ Kenny Lattimore & Chante Moore
✓ Tonight~ Kem
✓ Say~ Kem
✓ How Deep Is Your Love~ Keith Sweat
✓ Love Changes~ Kashif with Meli'sa Morgan
✓ Until The End Of Time~ Justin Timberlake Feat. The Benjamin Wright Orchestra
✓ Show Me~ John Legend
✓ I Wanna Know~ Joe
✓ The Love Scene~ Joe
✓ More & More~ Joe
✓ All the Things (Your Man Won't Do)~ Joe
✓ Show Me~ Jill Scott
✓ The Way~ Jill Scott
✓ Wanna Be Loved~ Jill Scott
✓ Crown Royal~ Jill Scott
✓ Come See Me~ Jill Scott
✓ Whatever~ Jill Scott
✓ Let It Be ~ Jill Scott
✓ My Love~ Jill Scott
✓ Ain't Understanding Mellow~ Jerry Butler & Betty Everett
✓ Someday Is Tonight~ Janet Jackson
✓ Come Back to Me~ Janet Jackson
✓ Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)~ Janet Jackson
✓ Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time For Love) [Parts 1 & 2]~ The Isley Brothers
✓ Sensuality~ The Isley Bros.
✓ Always And Forever~ Heatwave
✓ Sara Smile~ Hall & Oates
✓ Careless Whisper ~ George Michael
✓ Going In Circles~ The Friends Of Distinction
✓ You Are My Lady~ Freddie Jackcon
✓ Tender Love~ Force M.D.'s
✓ Tears~ Force M.D.'s
✓ Here I Go Again~ Force M.D.'s
✓ Getting Late~ Floetry
✓ Imagination~ Floetry
✓ Lay Down~ Floetry
✓ Love's Holiday~ EWF
✓ 4 Leaf Clover~ Erykah Badu
✓ Next Lifetime~ Erykah Badu
✓ Otherside Of The Game~ Erykah Badu
✓ Femininity~ Eric Benet
✓ You're the Only One~ Eric Benét
✓ Pretty Baby~ Eric Benét
✓ I Wanna Be Loved~ Eric Benet
✓ Gloria~ Enchantment
✓ Waitin' On You~ En Vogue
✓ I'll Write A Song For You~ Earth Wind & Fire
✓ The Love We Had (Stays on My Mind)~ Dru Hill
✓ Beauty~ Dru Hill
✓ Where I Wanna Be~ Donnell Jones
✓ The Love We Had (Stays On My Mind)~ The Dells
✓ Stay In My Corner~ The Dells
✓ I Touched a Dream~ The Dells
✓ Breathless~ Corinne Bailey Rae
✓ Seasons Change~ Corinne Bailey Rae
✓ Enchantment~ Corinne Bailey Rae
✓ Love's Train~ Confunkshun
✓ Zoom (Long Version)~ The Commodores
✓ Sailing~ Christopher Cross
✓ Oh No~ Chico DeBarge
✓ How 'Bout Us~ Champaign
✓ Through The Fire~ Chaka Khan
✓ Summer Rain~ Carl Thomas
✓ Emotional~ Carl Thomas
✓ I Can't Tell You Why~ Brownstone
✓ Good Enough~ Brian McKnight, Carl Thomas, Joe, Tank & Tyrese
✓ What's My Name~ Brian McKnight
✓ Every Time You Go Away~ Brian McKnight
✓ This Must Be Heaven~ Brainstorm
✓ What You Won't Do For Love~ Bobby Caldwell
✓ Please Don't Go~ Boyz II Men
✓ Never Gonna Let You Go~ Blackstreet
✓ Love Serenade~ Barry White
✓ Cloudy~ Average White Band
✓ A Love of Your Own~ Average White Band
✓ Always~ Atlantic Starr
✓ I Cant Let Go~ Anthony Hamilton
✓ Put It On Paper~ Ann Nesby & Al Green
✓ Prototype~ Andre 3000
✓ Sunshine~ Alexander O'Neal
✓ Crying Overtime~ Alexander O'Neal
✓ Stay With Me (By The Sea)~ Al Green feat. John Legend
✓ Nite And Day~ Al B. Sure
✓ Gonna Love You Right (A Cappella Remix)~ After 7
✓ Baby I'm for Real (Natural High)~ After 7
✓ Ready or Not~ After 7
✓ Just Call My Name~ Alyson Williams
✓ Like You'll Never See Me Again~ Alicia Keys
✓ Stop The World~ Maxwell
✓ Confusion~ Zhané

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

WOW. That's like 10 times as long as my list!

Ya'll would probably listen to everything twice, with ya longwinded asses! *running*

Thee_Kween said...

WOW...the fuck? I can't read all that, so I'mma say, "NICE LIST"

*rolling my eyes* lol

Sundae said...

LOL!!

Thanks, ladies. Feel free to break off a chunk anywhere in the list and use to your advantage! *gigglin*