Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #26: Dooky Love


Task: Anal sex? Are you anal about it?



Absolutely not. I can take it or leave it.



Don't get me wrong. When it's good, it's GOOOOOD. But whenit ain't…whoa momma!



Anal sex can be the bomb when you do it regularly, and I have had the pleasure of having some awesome anal orgasms. But it takes relaxation and trust. You can't just let anyone hit you off in your hiney hole. As I've said in a previous blog, I've had someone basically rape me anally. Not cute or fun. As a result, I always try to control the amount of penetration when it comes to anal. I also like to experiment with different positions to get it from. This helps with controlling how fast and how much you are penetrated. There are ways to lessen the pain and become used to it too. Start with having a pinky inserted during sex, or a small vibe. Trust me, the vibe is wunderbah! Small glass dildos work good too. I won't even get started on the pleasures of DP… It's also a great tool for when you want your man to hurrup'n bust and get off you, lol!



The flip is the pain you endure when you haven't done it in a while. Having your anus stretched HURTS!! Try to pass an abnormally large turd and you'll agree. If that hurts coming out, imagine how it feels when something's being forced IN. That right there is why I can leave it. I'm never in a hurry to go through that pain. And I've been penetrated anally by accident. We were going at it full tilt too. He was pounding my goodies like he was a Choctaw Indian woman making flour, so you know when dude missed my pussy and tapped the sap I assumed he'd stabbed me in the back with a hot butcher knife. I thought I was gonna have to take a knee and talk to Jesus about some things. I didn't just see stars, I saw whole constellations. My ancestors' lives flashed before my eyes and I went blind for about 5 minutes. I was ready to convert to Catholicism and find a confessional ON THE SPOT. THAT'S how much that shit hurt. Love was the only thing that kept me from trying to fight him, lol.



The bottom line is, I'm not going to die if I don't get it. But when I DO get it, I want to get it often enough to actually enjoy it.

2 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

Man, you described that and I felt like I was there...

Thee_Kween said...

"He was pounding my goodies like he was a Choctaw Indian woman making flour, so you know when dude missed my pussy and tapped the sap I assumed he'd stabbed me in the back with a hot butcher knife."

LMAO.....I'm mad at you for SO many reasons Negro!!