Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #28: Relentless


Task: If you could get your hands on some dick/pussy right now, how would you want it?

Is this a trick question?

Foreplay begins when he sets up the rendezvous. *start of a poem* I'ma hold time with this one line right here...

Back to the subject at hand... How would EYE want it...
HARD and RELENTLESS... How else would I want dick if I could get it right now?? I can't describe it any other way. Passion-filled, sweat-drenched, clawing at the mattress (FUCK them sheets!), beggin him to stop knowing I don't mean it, down and dirty RELENTLESS sex... Make me want to climb on top and ride til my legs go numb... Make me want to suck dick til HIS legs go numb... Get my pussy sopping wet, then fuck it dry...then fuck it sopping wet again (yeah, we go like THAT)... Hit the bottom and make me try to scooch away then pull me back and hit the bottom again... hit all 5 corners (what, you thought my pussy was SQUARE??) AND tickle the seam down the back.... I ain't gotta SQUIRT, but if it should so happen to go down that way, i ain't gonna be mad about it.... FUCK ME HARD ENOUGH TO CUM FROM INTERCOURSE.... then let me get a shot of tequila and a Black afterwards....

We can start on HER next................

3 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

Yep, ya'll didn't think my girl was mild mannered in the bed, did'ja?

Sundae said...

The first few blogs shoulda told 'em that... *adjusting horns and tail*

Thee_Kween said...

Who is her? LOL