Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Days of Erotic Truth #18: With This Ring

Task: Tell a sexual triangle story





Oh wow… Which one do I tell? It's hard to decidebecause there has only been 2 people in my life that I never had to share withsomeone else. Every other man or woman that I have EVER dealt with, I had toshare with someone else. Every single one… except Sonny and George.



And George ended up sharing me.





George was older than me by about 15 years. I had only beendating the Hub for about 10 months when George and I met. We kicked it asfriends as first. He'd flirt when he saw me and I'd smile and play coy. Iwasn't trying to give him any play for real because I figured I had a goodthing going with the pre-Hub. Pre-hub had helped me get an apartment the summerbefore after only dating for a month, so I figured I owed him a little loyalty.Well Moms and I had decided to go visit my big sister in Omaha, and we werelooking at traveling on very short money. George gave me his bank card and toldme to use what I needed. At first I refused, thinking I couldn't take his moneylike that. I've never been the gold-digger type. George insisted. He didn'twant his friend traveling broke. So Mom and I had a nice time, and I didn'tspend too much of his money, lol.



Came back from Omaha, and started going through the motionswith pre-Hub and his supposedly ex-girlfriend. George was right there offeringthe shoulder I needed. I went to his apartment one day to help him clean it orsomething, and we ended up having sex. I will admit, for a much older guyGeorge had a huge dick and stamina for DAYS. That was the first time n years Iended up with rug burns on my knees AND my back! We fucked all over his room.He just had so much passion and intensity, and our chemistry was pitch perfect.He's a Gemini, how could we not? LOL Afterwards, I went home and feltlike crap. Pre-hub and I were supposed to be working things out. Why did I haveto go and sleep with George? I wasn't going to do it again.



Well, George started coming around the family more andPre-hub started carrying things like George wasn't a threat. A couple of timeswhen George was at the house, Pre-hub straight snubbed him. I didn't like hisattitude, given the fact that George was being such a good friend to not onlyme but my whole family. George loved my kids and my jackwagon sister's kids. Wewould take them to the movies, always his treat, or to the park or just hangout and have fun with them all. Jackwagon saw George as her own personal cashcow and started milking him for money almost from the word go. She even madehim one of her kids' god-father. George took the role seriously, all the whiletrying to get me to be his lady. We'd had sex a few more times, and George wastaking good care of me. Our favorite ting to do was shower together. Georgewould wash me from head to toe. All I had to do was stand there and let him.Then he'd dry me off and we'd fuck all over again. A few times it got sointense I ended up with friction burns on my cooch, but he would lovingly tendto those too. Pre-hub was still denying how things were going with his ex, so Ifinally decided to not hide things between George and I any more. If Pre-Hubwanted to play me, fine. I'd DO me.



Then things took a bad turn. I'd gotten pregnant by Pre-Hubagain. At first he was excited, but then he decided that it wasn't a good ideafor us to have a baby right then. After about a week of convincing I agreed toend the pregnancy. The day after I had the abortion, Pre-Hub broke up with me. Iwas no more good, and wanted to curl up and die. How could he hurt me likethat? I needed to get away from everyone for a while, so I took my girlsand went to George's apartment. He had given me a set of keys, and I knew hewas out of town. No one knew where I was, and I was refusing to answer mypager. Somebody called George and he panicked. He came back in town and foundus asleep in his apartment. After telling him what had happened, he asked me tomarry him. I didn't know what to say or do. I was caught in the middle.



I went back and forth between Pre-Hub and George for a longtime after that. George finally decided he'd had enough when I became pregnantwith my youngest daughter. We were still friends, and he came to love her too,but he couldn't deal with me being on the fence. He eventually moved back toFlorida. Pre-hub and I got married, and had our son. 12 years later, theex-girlfriend is still in the picture, and I've only seen George once sincethen. Needless to say the Hub was on the verge of fighting the day Georgeshowed up at our house. I sometimes still wonder about him. I even wear thering he gave me.

2 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

Wow...

Sundae said...

Chyle, the day Hub and I got hitched he had to use George's ring because he hadn't bought me one. I'd had his ring for 6 months at least. George's ring is the only original ring that still fits...